Wow, we did not expect the level of interest you all have had in the #PineTime!
- Cost will be approximately 25USD
- Charging dock included in price
- Built-in heartbeat monitor
- Case built of Zinc alloy and plastic
- Battery life measured in days
- Sorry, can't run Linux itself. SoC is nRF52832, which uses a Cortex-M4 core. That's why we need FreeRTOS :)
@PINE64 For a battery life in days, with a screen that size at that price point: what are you using for a screen? (Any idea about the expected duty cycle on it for your estimated battery life?)
@aschmitz Yes, it has an accelerometer built-in.
@PINE64 Sounds great. Best of luck with it!
(I'm interested in using it, and maybe minor hacks on it, but I don't have enough RTOS experience to offer any help right now.)
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!