Wow, we did not expect the level of interest you all have had in the #PineTime!
- Cost will be approximately 25USD
- Charging dock included in price
- Built-in heartbeat monitor
- Case built of Zinc alloy and plastic
- Battery life measured in days
- Sorry, can't run Linux itself. SoC is nRF52832, which uses a Cortex-M4 core. That's why we need FreeRTOS :)
@PINE64 For a battery life in days, with a screen that size at that price point: what are you using for a screen? (Any idea about the expected duty cycle on it for your estimated battery life?)
240x240 transflective IPS, I believe.
@PINE64 Cheers! It certainly looks interesting. Any word on an accelerometer for step count, etc?
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!